Reis Corporate Group Standards
Standardizing all the operations to increase the quality of the values and customer satisfaction is important in Reis Corporate Group.
Therefore, in line with the objectives determined by the upper management, principles and policies are determined and applied within the Group companies.
Objective, Principles, Policies, Principles, and Tools;
Objective: To become an effective company in global logistic network and target market during the globalization process.
- Entegrasyon: Providing logistic integration in the world, European Union, and in Turkey and to be in the global logistic network
- Planning: Creating and applying planned business practices
- Standardization: Obtaining the modern standardization and certification in logistic sector
- Effectiveness and Efficiency:Structuring and investing to increase the sectoral effectiveness and efficiency
- Coordination: Establishing coordination between the group companies
- Training: Increase skills, knowledge, and abilities of the human resources in the group
- Technology: Benefiting from modern and economic hardware, informatics, and communication technologies
- Flexibility: Creating different logistic systems.
- As Turkey is a bridge between continents, our group organizes work ethic, institutionalization, security, training, environmental protection and sustainable logistic, free trade, public good, and infrastructure to emphasize this property of Turkey. Under these organizations providing effective and efficient logistic services to our customer
- Enhancing the trade relations with neighbouring countries in logistic sector
- Simplifying and accelerating the operations in the processes, creating short business processes
- Participating and become active in international logistic decision making processes
- Complying with International and European Union logistic standards and regulations
- Effectively benefiting from Logistic Information Technologies
- HTransforming airports and harbours into logistic parks with railway transfer terminals (to create added values with consolidation, cross transportation, postponement, packaging, quality control, maintenance)
- Shifting combined and transit transportation to our country
- SSupporting the sector with training, publications, research, and projects
- Planning interdisciplinary cooperation
- Supporting universities, scientific institutions, and non-governmental organizations to contribute to the sector
- Spreading the logistic services and customer portfolio all around the world
- Customer Oriented: All our Corporate Groups are dedicated to their customers. Thus, we should understand the current and future needs of the customers, realize these needs, and provide a service beyond the expectation of the customers.
- Leadership: Upper management establishes the objective and administrative union of the corporation. Leaders should create and sustain an internal environment for complete participation to realize the objectives of the corporation.
- Participation of Individuals: Employees in all levels are the core of our group and their skills can be beneficial under participation of our employees.
- Process Approaches: When desired outcome, activities, and related resources are managed as process, the performance will be more effective.
- System Approach in Management: Defining the connected processes as a system, understanding and managing these systems will add value to the corporate effectiveness and efficiency to realize the objectives.
- Constant Enhancement: Constantly enhancing the general performance of the group is the permanent objective of Reis Corporate Group.
- Realistic Approach in Decision Making: Effective decisions are based on data analysis and information.
- Supply Relations Based on Mutual Advantage: Our Group, customers, and suppliers are not independent and mutual advantage relation will support the positive values.
Our companies and affiliates under our group are production high quality outputs based on the following standards as well as other business specific standards.
- ISO 9001:2008 QUALITY MANAGEMENT SYSTEM
- ISO 14001:2004 ENVIRONMENT MANAGEMENT SYSTEM STANDARD
- OHSAS 18001:2007 OCCUPATIONAL HEALTH AND SAFETY
- ISO 27001:2005 INFORMATION SAFETY MANAGEMENT SYSTEM
- BS 25999 BUSINESS CONTINUITY MANAGEMENT STANDARD
- ISO 10002:2004 CUSTOMER COMPAILNT MANAGEMENT
- ISO 28000 SUPPLY CHAIN SAFETY STANDARDS
- ISO 14064-3 STANDARD VERIFICATION AND APPROVAL OF GREENHOUSE GAS DECLARATIONS STANDARD
- TURKISH ACCOUNTING STANDARDS/TURKIS FINANCIAL REPORTING STANDARDS