Human Resources Policies
The management philosophy of the head group of companies includes the provision of resources to meet the specific needs of the business logistics industry, as well as the creation of approaches and practices to support strategic objectives and performance.
The human resources policies in the Reis Group, which are made up of different companies, are designed to provide flexibility to the specific conditions and needs of the companies. The main purpose of the formation of these policies is to determine the basic understanding that the Reis Group is based on the practices and priorities for the management of human resources.
Giving the Qualified Workforce to Our Group
Human Resources Management;
- To be an employer preferred by a qualified workforce to work,
- To select and recruit the most qualified workforce with corporate values, to carry the community to the future,
- The global perspective in selection and recruitment, and the strategic approach to meet the needs of the group for the future
Investing in Employee Development
- To create a development environment and opportunity for employees to realize their continuous development and potential,
- To ensure that managers regularly monitor employee performance by creating a culture in which employees are responsible for their development and to promote open communication with them,
- To direct the development of employees to create a qualified, successful, global workforce and leader pool
- It is the main responsibility of Human Resources.